Students and parents/guardians shall adhere strictly to the rules and regulations noted here, which may be modified from time to time. any breach of these rules shall lead to serious consequences such as warning, fines, suspension, dismissal and compulsory issue of Transfer Certificate depending on the severity of the misconduct/breach. The Principal's decision in this regard shall be final and binding on the students and parents/guardians.
1. Students must attend school on all working days and be punctual for the Assembly. Latecomers and absentees shall have their late attendance and absence record signed by their parents/guardians.
2. Use of English: English should be spoken in the school premises to acquire proficiency in usage of the language.
3. The school uniform must be worn on all working days and on all school functions. Students not wearing the uniform will not be allowed to attend classes.
4. The school uniform should be clean and ironed properly. Students who are sloppily dressed or wearing dirty clothes are liable to be sent back home.
5. Students shall bring those textbooks and notebooks required by their timetable, as well as their diary and writing materials to school everyday.
6. Students should obey the teachers and school authorities in all matters, and are required to follow the instructions that may be given by the school authorities. They are not allowed to be in other class rooms during intervals.
7. Students should be polite and courteous. All students are urged to maintain high moral and ethical standards set by the school in their manners and conduct.
8. Students should behave in a proper manner wherever they go. They should always remember that the school would be judged by their conduct.
9. Any reported or observed objectionable conduct of the pupil inside or outside the campus will invite disciplinary action.
10. Irregular attendance, habitual negligence in school work, dishonesty, obscenity in word or act, serious misconduct or threats inside or outside the school shall lead to dismissal.
11. Students will be responsible for their belongings, such as books, money, umbrella and lunch box.
12. No jewelry including silver anklets, fancy chains, dangling ear rings, more rings etc., should be worn in the school on any occasion. Valuable articles not required for academic or co-curricular activities should not be brought to the school.
13. Students are not permitted to colour their hair, grow/polish their nails and shave their head. Boys shall ensure that their is trimmed short and at regular intervals. They are not allowed to grow beards. Girls shall plait their hair neatly into two halves and peach (white on Wednesdays) coloured ribbon.
14. The students shall keep classrooms and their surroundings neat and tidy.
15. Students shall treat all school property with care. Students are forbidden to write or scribble on the wall/furniture, dirty the class rooms or damage any material. The parent/guardian will have to compensate for willful damage done to school property or to that of others.
16. If a student sees any school property damaged, he/she should report the matter to the school office immediately.
17. All students must take part in Physical Education and other co-curricular activities unless medically unfit or exempted by the Principal.
18. The Class Teacher is to be notified immediately of any change in the address/telephone number of the student or his/her parent/guardian.
19. Students shall maintain a record of books (other than their regular school books) read by them.
20. Long leave of absence is granted on a prior written application from parents or guardians. Mass absenteeism will be dealt with seriously. The school authorities will be within their rights to take any action, which they deem fit, to enforce discipline and order.
21. Girl students should report immediately to the Principal or school authorities any kind of misbehavior or molestation while at school.
22. Teasing in any form is a serious offence, especially the juniors. The offender may be expelled from the school.
23. Appointment with doctors etc., should not be made during school hours as far as possible.
24. Except on duly certified grouds, no extension of vacation is allowed. All the students are expected to attend school on the opening day after each of the vacations.